Jesse Wasabi

Price of Rebel Weaponary

This is just my personal opinion, other opinions may vary of course. But I feel that the price ranges of guns at the rebel outpost are a bit too expensive compared to what the APD can get. Of course, Rebel guns are meant to be higher in prices, but when I went on Cop and bought an MXM for 45k, then jumped on Civ and grabbed a Katiba for 300k, I felt that the prices at the Rebel Outpost's could be altered. (Also keeping in mind that a Mk14 costs 475k at Rebel Outpost, and a Mar-10 for Cops is 500k). 

-Just a suggestion

Thanks, Jesse W

Cops have cheaper weapons because they are generally the ones defending themselves. Cops dont go buying big guns to hunt down the civs, where as the civs are usually quite the opposite.

• Like 2

You could also try crafting the weapons :P

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Boss said:

You could also try crafting the weapons :P

Heretic!

• Haha 1

If you have a spare few months you can easily craft a weapon and 2 mags.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Honestly, they are way to cheap... in my opinion. Thought they decreased the price haha. Do a couple of plane/truck missions and you can buy anything you want :)

Anyway, the Police before 5.0 was weak as fuck and being targeted by Plisskens large powerful gangs. Honestly, the Police should be the scary ones here.

When you do illegal stuff, you should CONSIDER and BEWARE of police coming to get you. You gotta need that lad to watch your back. Cop car? Duck! Don’t let them see you. Stay low! 

Or do it new ozzygaming style, declare on them and nail them down as if it was a fight between a marshmallow (coppas)  and a rock (gangs).

Edited by SerValence
  • Like 1

Weapons are far to easy to get. Bos spent 6 hours crafting and built 4 ifrits 2 mk200s with 3 belts each and 4 gilli and 4 ctrg vests....... 1 man and truck 6 hours....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Caldweld said:

Weapons are far to easy to get. Bos spent 6 hours crafting and built 4 ifrits 2 mk200s with 3 belts each and 4 gilli and 4 ctrg vests....... 1 man and truck 6 hours....

I agree, same goes with striders and ifrits....Doesn't take much to buy them and are such an effective tool that can be, if you play smart, kept for a very long time. 

personally I have the opinion that armoured vehicles should only be able to be crafted. 

2 hours ago, Cryptic Plissken said:

most people get bored of 6 hours of grinding and give up

Most people don't need: "4 ifrits 2 mk200s with 3 belts each and 4 gilli and 4 ctrg vests"

Sounds like a weak excuse, this is a game, you have to earn stuff. Unless you are a truly shit player, that equipment alone should last a long ass time lol

• Haha 1

just saying most people can not be bothered to grind like that, they just want to have fun instead of driving a truck around for 6 hours.

56 minutes ago, Cryptic Plissken said:

just saying most people can not be bothered to grind like that, they just want to have fun instead of driving a truck around for 6 hours.

Most people don't have too lol. Just like any game, the weak shit is cheap and easy to get. You want the best stuff, you have to work for it. Don't think 6 hours is anything except too short considering the amount of shit you get for it.

• Haha 1

cd82499f5f9c2eb384d90a9c07d5ba85.png

Enough money so i never have to do runs again and it only took about 10 hours to get. 10 hours to hit endgame aint very much of a grind and it aint very fun either. If people committed the time they spent whinging on the forums to actually playing the server and doing runs they would know its very easy to make money.

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2018 at 1:39 PM, Caldweld said:

Weapons are far to easy to get. Bos spent crafting and built 4 ifrits 2 mk200s with 3 belts each and 4 gilli and 4 ctrg vests....... 1 man and truck 6 hours....

That's because no one plays the server so you don't have to worry about being robbed. When I was playing I would craft all the time. But then the database got reset so why would people wanna craft at now. 

If you don't want to play altis life don't play it. Simply look up game design and player engagement research look at most other games. Educate your selves.

I'm just trying to figure out if he tried to make his name GrumpyCat but the autocorrect on Grumpy didn't work out properly?

• Haha 1